Administrative Assistant I | Job Code 19-071
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
GED or high school diploma
Based on Qualifications & Experience
7/24/19 1:54 PM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Some post high school education in Business or Healthcare Management preferred. HS diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing administrative support, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to perform detailed work and monitor for errors
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
Description of Duties:
- Input and maintain clinic schedule in EMR and faculty schedule on Qgenda. Run reports to monitor clinic and provider census.
- Assist with various office duties and in the day to day administration of the residency program.
- Provides administrative support to Chairperson, program director, faculty and residents.
- Assist Program Director and Residency Coordinator with recruitment and scheduling of residency applicant interviews.
- Work on special projects as needed.