HR Manager - Staffing & Employment | Job Code: 19-066
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
Based on Qualifications & Experience
7/22/19 2:01 PM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related degree.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years or progressive HR generalist experience, with specific experience in staffing and recruitment. Prior experience managing a function within human resources highly desired.
- Past immigration management experience highly desired
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local employment law
- Experience with all facets of the recruitment and selection process including candidate sourcing, applicant tracking systems, on-boarding processes, etc.
- Prior experience handling visa’s and understanding of immigration law, highly desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems required
- Excellent business partner skills – coaching, counselling and negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with others in an appropriate and professional manner
Description of Duties:
- Management of the staffing & recruitment function, including candidate sourcing strategies, contingent staffing strategies, applicant tracking systems, the on-boarding program, new hire screening technologies, etc.
- Management of the Immigration and Visa Program, covering all types of visas such as J’s, O-1’s, EB-1’s, H-1B’s, Permanent Residency applications, etc.
- Manage career website and recruitment related social media programs
- Assignment of special projects as may be required