Research Assistant II | Job Code #18-083
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
GED or high school diploma
10/24/18 11:50 AM
- Assist study coordinator to recruit research subjects.
- Enter data from research source documents to electronic records.
- Attend training sessions and scheduled team meeting.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Preferably experience in phone screening to recruit research study subjects, help for mass mail.
- Available to work dependable, flexible shift.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to interact in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Demonstrated cooperative behavior and positive-problem solving and conflict resolution skills.