Research Staff Assistant
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 80% for 32 hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
Based on Qualifications & Experience
4/25/19 10:28 AM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Life Sciences or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Spanish
- Working knowledge of good clinical practices for clinical research
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience in a similar research role
- Familiarity with MedHub, Amion, RedCap and electronic medical records systems highly desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent writing skills
Description of Duties:
- Independently compose clear, accurate and concise reports, presentations and other materials from oral and written instructions. Edit and proofread materials with attention to accuracy in grammar, spelling, formatting and calculations.
- Coordinate Institutional Review Board (IRB) submissions, including developing and/or reviewing protocols, amendments, investigator brochures, informed consent, and other study related documents.
- Complete assessments per study protocol with study participants, complete required forms and documents and data entry per study protocols.