Staff Research Associate II | 18-076
Torrance, US-CA 90502
FT 100 % for 40-hours per week (regular full-time benefits)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
10/24/18 11:54 AM
Description of Duties :
- Collaborate in research with graduated independence.
- Administrative responsibilities.
- Participate in grant writing and submission.
- Preparation of presentations for conferences.
- Lead small projects, including writing first drafts of publications and data analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications :
- Masters Degree in Public Health, Statistics, or a related field.
- 1-2 year’s experience in managing quantitative data.
- 1-2 year’s experience participating in academic research activities related to public health or any related fields.