Study Coordinator (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Torrance, US-CA 90502
Other (Please Specify)
# of Openings:
Minimum education requirements:
Commensurate with Experience
12/13/18 4:52 PM
- Work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community enrolling patients in clinical studies
- Screen subjects for potential studies, communicate with other members of the study team, both on and off campus
- Maintain appropriate records of studies
- Screen and enroll patients for various clinical trials and epidemiologic investigations.
- Schedule appointments for study visits
- Conduct study visits in both community and hospital settings
- May be required to travel to community settings (i.e., off site research at satellite research sites).
- Conduct patient interviews over the phone. Responsible for patient education.
- Accurately fill out case report forms, both paper and electronic
- Complete regulatory documents
- Prepare and present enrollment updates
- Other duties as may be assigned
- 1-5 years as a research coordinator recruiting patients into clinical studies
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or medical-related